About the Journal
Aim and Scope
Journal of Radiology Case Reports is a dedicated open-access journal specializing in the publication of case reports that prominently feature diagnostic imaging. Our journal covers a broad spectrum of categories for case reports, ensuring a comprehensive exploration of the field. These categories encompass the musculoskeletal system, spine, central nervous system, head and neck, cardiovascular, chest, gastrointestinal, genitourinary, multisystem, pediatric, emergency, women's imaging, oncologic, normal variants, medical devices, foreign bodies, interventional radiology, nuclear medicine, molecular imaging, ultrasonography, imaging artifacts, forensic, anthropological, and medical-legal cases.
In adherence to our commitment to high-quality research and information dissemination, all articles published in the Journal are freely accessible to the global community, ensuring that knowledge is open to everyone. However, it's important to note that authors are required to cover an article-processing fee upon acceptance to facilitate the open-access model and support the journal's operations.
Our goal at Journal of Radiology Case Reports is to provide a platform where well-documented case reports, accompanied by comprehensive literature reviews, can contribute to the collective understanding of diagnostic imaging. We invite both authors and readers to engage with our journal, fostering a collaborative environment where insights and discoveries can flourish.
ISSN: 1943-0922 (Online).
Subject area: Medicine: Radiology, Nuclear Medicine and Imaging.
Impact: 1.9 (CiteScore)
Article Processing Charge
The Article Processing Charge for publication in this journal is USD 750.
When and how to pay
Upon editorial acceptance of an article, the corresponding author will be notified that payment is due. We advise prompt payment as we are unable to publish accepted articles until full payment has been received. We will send an email requesting the payment of the fee. If we will not receive the payment within 30 days, the article will be not published.
Payment can be made by one of the following methods:
- PayPal/Credit Cards – These are the most recommended and secure payment systems, enabling you to pay without sharing your financial information and getting your payment receipt immediately.
- Bank transfer - We will send an invoice with banking instructions to process the payment.
Terms for discounts
Authors coming from the countries included in the “United Nations list of Least Developed Countries” are entitled to ask for a discount.
- Authors should apply for discounts after receiving the acceptance letter.
- All applications are subject to approval by the publisher.
- Discounts may not be transferred to a different author or another manuscript.
- Time to First Decision: 3-4 weeks.
- Review Time: 5-6 weeks.
Abstracting and indexing
- MEDLINE (PubMed)
- Emerging Sources Citation Index
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ).