- PubMed indexed!
- Open access
- Free submission
- Free publication
- Double-blinded peer-review
- International authors, reviewers and editors
- Unique interactive case reports and pictorial review articles
- Indexed in Medline/PubMed, Index Copernicus, OAIster, Google Scholar, Scopus, Embase etc.
- Affiliation with and article promotion by the largest international Radiology community Radiolopolis
- Every article receives a DOI (Digital Object Identifier)
- Publications available in multiple formats (HTML, PDF, Interactive articles, Video)
- Any questions related to submission or review? Please post them in our discussion forum
- Interested in becoming author or reviewer for the JRCR? Then join our JRCR group at Radiolopolis
New:The JRCR CME section!
Visit our CME section at www.journalCME.com
Explore Our Interactive Journal Archives!
The Teaching Point!
Updated author and reviewer guidelines - effective July 1, 2014
The Journal of Radiology Case Reports updated its author and reviewer guidelines.
Priority boarding pass for JRCR authors!
|This post explains how authors can accelerate the review of their submissions and the publication of their accepted manuscripts.|
Journal of Radiology Case Reports continues to rise in impact
|The Journal of Radiology Case Reports has increased its Index Copernicus Journal Master List value the third time in a row since it started to be indexed and has been ranked the third highest of IC indexed Radiology journals - again!|
JRCR accepted for indexing in Elsevier's Scopus and Embase
We are glad to announce that the Journal of Radiology Case Reports has been selected for coverage in Elsevier products (e.g. Embase, Scopus)
New Teaching Point feature on start page
To emphasize its educational goal, from now on the JRCR displays as a new feature the Teaching Point from selected published articles on the start page.
JRCR in cooperation with Radiology network Radiolopolis
|We are glad to announce that the Journal of Radiology Case Reports and the educational Radiology network Radiolopolis (www.radiolopolis.com) have recently combined their forces.|
Vol 8, No 8 (2014)
by Christopher Bolus et al.